How We Help
Our mission is to provide help, hope, care, kindness, and support to children and their families touched by pediatric cancer. We are focused on raising awareness for pediatric cancer, advocating for patients in need, providing social and emotional support to patients and families, increasing the number of people on the national bone marrow donor registry, and supporting local organizations dedicated to making a difference in the lives of the children and families impacted by pediatric cancer.
Penelope’s Odyssey enhances the lives of children and families impacted by pediatric cancer in the following ways:
- Bringing smiles to children and families with cancer through fun activities in the community.
- Creating spaces where children with cancer can participate in age appropriate activities within a safe environment
- Linking families to resources within the community.
- Providing social and emotional support for children and families battling pediatric cancer.
- Hosting local bone marrow registry drives.
Our Warrior Events enhance the lives of children and families impacted by pediatric cancer. We find and create spaces where children with cancer can participate within a safe environment. The goals of our Warrior Events are to bring smiles and normalcy to the children and families through fun activites in the community. Please contact us if you would like to sponsor an event or share your venue with our warriors.SPONSOR AN EVENT CALENDAR OF EVENTS
Register Today & Help Save A Life
A bone marrow transplant is a life-saving treatment for people with blood cancers like leukemia and lymphoma, sickle cell and other life-threatening diseases. The national bone marrow donor registry has millions of people registered, however there still is not a match for all patients, especially for those from racially and ethnically diverse communities.