Donate Auction Items
Casino Night Fundraiser: Supporting our Warriors
Please help us to make a difference in our community! “Supporting Braveness with Kindness”
- Every day 36 children are diagnosed with cancer
- More than 40,000 children undergo treatment for cancer each year
- Childhood cancer is the leading cause of death by disease among children in the U.S.
- All ethnic, gender and socio-economic groups are affected by childhood cancer
- There are many families on Long Island battling Pediatric Cancer.
Warrior’s Odyssey is a 501C(3) charitable Organization founded in 2012 by Penelope’s parents, Lori Schneider and Matthew Ruderman.. Warrior’s Odyssey was created to raise funds with a focus upon:
- Providing hope to children and families that are coping with a diagnosis of cancer
- Bringing smiles to children with cancer through facilitating community activities
- Becoming a central resource for the families and friends of those afflicted with cancer
- Coordinating Mental Health Support groups for Caregivers
Last year all items donated helped us fundraiser over $75,000, and our hope is to surpass this number so we can run more groups and bring better and more frequent activities to our community of warriors. We are seeking your support as a raffle prize and / or auction donor for our 2nd Annual “Supporting Braveness with Kindness” fundraising event. A donation item from your business could represent hundreds of dollars in funds raised for this very special cause. Please be sure to include any marketing collateral, brochures, and relevant details about the item you donate so we can include an accurate description and appropriate credit to your generosity.
Our hope is that you will find it in your hearts to choose to support our work in making a difference in the lives of the families impacted by pediatric cancer. To learn more, please feel free to contact us directly atpenelopesodyssey.org, or (646) 345-4292.
Thank you in advance for your support!