Our mission is to provide help, hope, care, kindness, and support to children and their families touched by pediatric cancer. We are focused on raising awareness for pediatric cancer, advocating for patients in need, providing social and emotional support to patients and families, increasing the number of people on the national bone marrow donor registry, and supporting local organizations dedicated to making a difference in the lives of the children and families impacted by pediatric cancer.
Who We Are
Warrior’s Odyssey was started in 2012 by Penelope’s parents, Lori Schneider and Matthew Ruderman and is a public charity.
How We Help
Warrior’s Odyssey enhances the lives of children and families impacted by pediatric cancer in the following ways:
- Bringing smiles to children and families with cancer through fun activities in the community
- Creating spaces where children with cancer can participate in age appropriate activities within a safe environment
- Linking families to resources within the community
- Providing social and emotional support for children and families battling pediatric cancer.
- Hosting local bone marrow registry drives.